Saturday, June 18, 2011

Whats with the birthdays? ~Poem: Sometime~

Everyone's birthday seems to be at the same time! I had a birthday party to go to today, another one tomorrow, and then ANOTHER one on Tuesday! Bleh. I got an email today asking me to donate some dance clothes/shoes to a studio that was destroyed by the tornado in Joplin. Of course I said yes! I have plenty extra stuff, most that doesn't fit anyway! Plus, Joplin is where I was born (well... really close) so I would donate even stuff I could still use! This poem isn't about tornadoes, but its about equality and... ya.

Sometime

Sometime we will all be equal.

Sometime we will all be fed.

Sometime we will be loved.

Sometime we will all be heard.

Sometime we will all be known.

Sometime we will all be together.

Sometime we will all know that life was meant to be as it is in this ‘Sometime.’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Name
Hello!