Friday, June 17, 2011

Poem- Love, Peace, Poetry

Alright. Here I go... I'm about to create the 'official' poem of this site. :)

Live, Love, Laugh, Listen
Live in the moment.
Love yourself for who you are.
Laugh with those who laugh at you.
Listen to your heart.

Sing, Dance, Write, Learn
Sing whats in your heart, not in others.
Dance to the music of your heart, not of the headphones.
Write how you feel, not how they feel.
Learn how to express you, not the world.

Love, Peace, Happiness
Love those around you.
give Peace to those around you.
spread Happiness to those around you.

Love, Peace, Poetry.
Love like you have never loved before, like nobody has every hurt you, like everyone needs love. Because everybody does.
Care about the world, spread peace everywhere, even where it's not needed. It's always going to be needed.
Write what is in your heart, because your heart is what shines the most.

I love you, I wish for peace for you, and I hope you will only ever care about something that is true from the heart. Be it poetry, or anything else. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Name
Hello!