I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK! I NEED A PROMPT! GIVE ME A PROMPT PLEASE!!!! :'(
Ahhh well, I'll have to start posting drabbles and shorties on here... CAUSE I'M OUTTA POEMS!
Drabble Prompt: What does the color combination of purple, red, and orange remind you of?
Purple is the color of the bruises on your shoulders. Red is the color of the blood on your hands. And orange is the color of the rising sun saying everything is gonna be ok.
These colors are the colors of work, love, and troubled times. Together they tell you the story of a girl… sent away one summer’s day.
Gone is her love of pretty flowers. Now is her fear of pain. Soon it will be that she will see, everything is gonna be ok.
These colors are the colors of labor and war but also of rising hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Name
Hello!